Our Szeged Hungarian White Goose Down duvet provides a luxurious choice thanks to the down’s exceptional thermal qualities and softness. This duvet filled with large clusters of 800 loft Hungarian goose down, simultaneously insulates and traps in warmth while being lightweight and breathable. The Szeged duvet provides an incredible sleep experience.
This finely crafted duvet features our lightest weight, German Batiste Cotton cover edged in stunning gold satin piping for a luxury look and feel that will make bedtime something you look forward to.
• Hungarian White Goose Down
• 800 Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Batiste Cotton
• 340 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Gold Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet