Pamper yourself with this light and luxurious duvet. Our Stirling duvet is filled with Canadian Hutterite white goose down one of the most sought-after down products in the world. The proper living conditions provided for the Hutterite geese result in a down that is of the highest quality and the most prized domestic down in North America. This duvet boasts exceptional warmth and resilience.
A higher loft value will give your duvet more fluffiness, increased warmth and greater ability to retain its puffiness over time.
Our superior lightweight German Batiste cotton beautifully trimmed in gold satin piping wraps this 850 loft duvet for that perfect sleep experience. Luxury and function come together in this impressive duvet series.
• Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
• 850 Loft
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Batiste Cotton
• 340 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Gold Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet