The down for our Masuria duvet is sourced from the cool climate of Poland. The quality of the protective down collected from these Polish geese is well known for both its heat retention and durability. The large clusters of 800 loft Polish down provide superior insulation and resilience providing warmth and comfort for years to come.
Our Masuria duvet features our superior lightweight German Cotton Sateen cover finished with our classic silver satin piping, rewarding sleepers with quality, super softness, and a blissful night’s sleep.
• Polish White Goose Down
• 800 Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Cotton Sateen
• 380 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Silver Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet