Designed with quality in mind, the Lethbridge series are our most popular duvets. Our Lethbridge duvet is filled with Canadian Hutterite white goose down; one of the most sought-after down products in the world. This down is prized for its superior insulating qualities and known for its ethical harvesting.
Higher loft values, because of the larger down clusters, give the duvet greater puffiness and warmth.
Our lightweight German Cotton Sateen, stylishly trimmed in silver satin piping, covers this 900 loft duvet for exquisite year-round comfort.
• Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
• 900 Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Cotton Sateen
• 380 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Silver Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet