Authentic Canadian Wild Goose down fills our Hudson Bay duvet. Wild Goose down is prized for its quality, durability and superior warmth without the price of Eiderdown. The density and cling of this down provide a more even layer of insulation, enhancing warmth while reducing the need for bulk. Collected by Cree First Nations communities in the Canadian North; no farming is involved in the gathering of this rare wild down. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies each duvet.
The Hudson Bay duvet features our luxurious lightweight, German Batiste cotton cover piped in elegant gold satin, the perfect encasement for a cocoon of softness and warmth.
• Canadian Wild Grey Goose Down
• 700+ Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Batiste Cotton
• 340 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Gold Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet