The special qualities of Hungarian white goose down come from the country's climate and the breeding heritage of Hungarian geese. Highly desirable for its thermal qualities, simultaneously insulating and trapping warmth while being lightweight and breathable, this down duvet provides an exceptional sleep experience.
Our 800 loft Budapest down duvet is covered in our lightweight, German Cotton Sateen finished with our classic silver satin piping, rewarding sleepers with quality, super softness, and a blissful night’s sleep.
• Hungarian White Goose Down
• 800 Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Cotton Sateen
• 380 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Silver Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet