When nothing but the very best will do. Our Lublin duvet is filled with the very best ethically produced Polish white goose down available. These large clusters of 1000 loft down deliver exceptional warmth while being remarkably light in weight. The higher loft value of the Lublin means you are getting the finest in goose down quality giving you a duvet with the best in warmth and ability to retain fluffiness over time.
Enjoy this magnificent duvet encased in our exquisitely light German Batiste cotton edged in an elegant gold satin piping to complete the ultimate luxury experience.
• Polish White Goose Down
• 1000 Loft Down
• Ultra-fresh Treated
This product is manufactured by Bettenhaus Canada a proud member of the Down Association of Canada and carries the DOWNMARK® certification mark.
• 100% Batiste Cotton
• 340 Thread Count
• Lightweight Fabric imported from Germany
• Down-Proof and Mite-Proof
• Hand Sewn in our sealed Baffled Box Construction
• Double-Needle Stitched with Loops on all corners
• Edges trimmed with Gold Satin Piping
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 – Class 1
How to Choose the Best Down Duvet